This workshop will educate and inform women about how cannabis can support them through their changing bodies and minds during menopause.
Learn how cannabis has the potential to alleviate common menopause symptoms, such as hot flashes, insomnia, anxiety and mood swings.
This class is for you if you are a woman navigating the profound changes of menopause. If you’ve been seeking natural solutions to alleviate symptoms and regain control of your well-being, this workshop can be your guiding light.
You will learn:
– Setting intentions and nurturing intuition
– Understanding how cannabis works in your body
– Exploring various methods of cannabis intake
– Discovering your optimal dosing range
– Effective strategies for tracking your progress
– Fine-tuning and adjusting your cannabis dose
– Managing and minimizing potential side effects
– Navigating where to access quality cannabis
Meet the Instructor
Terese Bowors’s long-running relationship with chronic illness has led to a journey to find wellness in a unique spectrum. Passionate about health and wellness, she has learned to integrate a holistic outlook. She has dialed in self-care, looking to plant medicine, gardening, essential oils, diet, and meditation.
Terese is a certified cannabis coach living here in the beautiful Kootenays. Find out more at www.terese.ca.