Getting Started with Medical Cannabis at Selkirk College, Nelson, BC
February 25 @ 10:00 am - 3:30 pm$85
MAKING CANNABIS SALVE WORKSHOP
Learn how to make your own cannabis infused salve to support relief from aches, pains, arthritis, skin health and much more.
This workshop is for you if:
- you want to save money on your medicine
- you want to personalize your own products
- you want to learn more about cannabis as medicine
The instructor will demonstrate:
- How to access raw materials
- Selecting your equipment
- How to decarboxylate cannabis flower
- How to create a coconut oil infusion
- How to create a healing salve with essential oils
- How to store your products
- How to calculate your dose
Students will leave with a small sample made during the course.
Note: This is not a scent free course, the instructor will be using essential oils and coconut oil.