- This event has passed.
How to Save Money on Cannabis
May 18 @ 6:45 pm - 8:45 pm$20
How To Save Money On Cannabis – Speakeasy Women’s Cannabis Club – Meeting #5
Cannabis is EXPENSIVE! Crazy expensive really, for a plant. But there are MANY ways to help bring down the costs. In fact, in the May meeting of the Speakeasy Women’s Cannabis Club, I’ll be teaching a workshop where I outline my top TWELVE money-saving tips. At this informative (and fun) meeting you’ll learn:
- How to store cannabis for long-lasting freshness
- How to do a tolerance break properly so you can use less cannabis
- Why dry-herb vaping is the ultimate money-saving ingestion method
- When spending money will actually save you more in the long run AND MORE!
- You’ll even get an amazing handout so you don’t forget a thing.
Join us and have all your cannabis questions answered.
This Speakeasy Women’s Cannabis Club workshop is open to women 40+ from Canada and beyond who are curious about cannabis. We’re a very inviting and welcoming crew, so if this is your first meeting, take a leap of faith. We promise you’ll learn some awesome stuff, meet some excellent women and laugh more than you have in a while!
The Speakeasy Women’s Cannabis Club is led by certified Cannabis Coach and Educator, Terese Bowors from www.terese.ca.
Our meetings follow a similar pattern each month:
- Welcome and Introductions
- Q and A
- Consumption Circle
- Time to socialize
What: The Speakeasy Women’s Cannabis Club May Workshop – How To Save Money On Cannabis
When: Wednesday, May 18, 22 from 6:45pm-8:45pm
Cost: dropin $20 or membership $199