Making CBD Oil at Selkirk College, Grand Forks, BC
October 22 @ 2:30 pm - 5:00 pm$79
MAKING CBD OIL WORKSHOP
Learn how to make your own CBD oil and save money! CBD oil can be helpful for managing symptoms of anxiety, fatigue, pain, insomnia, anti-inflammatory and more. This workshop is for you if:
– you want to save money on your medicine
– you want to personalize your own products
– you want to learn more about cannabis as medicine
The instructor will demonstrate:
– How to select the right ratio of THC:CBD for you
– How to access raw materials
– How to decarboxylate cannabis flower
– How to create a CBD oil infusion
– How to select additional supportive herbs
– How to calculate your dose
Students will receive a sample to take home.
Note: This is not a scent free course, the instructor will be using essential oils and coconut oil.