- This event has passed.
DIY Bath Bombs and Salts – Speakeasy Women’s Cannabis Club
October 19, 2022 @ 6:45 pm - 8:45 pm$20
DIY Bath Bombs and Salts
– Speakeasy Women’s Cannabis Club Meeting #10
Full body relaxation and zen is all possible by amping up your bath with cannabis. An additional bonus is a lowered chance of getting high. In fact, cannabis is a fantastic addition to your relaxation toolkit. In the October meeting of the Speakeasy Women’s Cannabis Club, I’ll be teaching a workshop called DIY Bath Bombs and Salts. At this informative (and fun) meeting, you’ll learn:
- The methods of infusions that work for salts
- Key essential oils and their purposes
- What conditions it may address
- Pro tips on making and storing products
- And, an awesome handout with a recipe book so you don’t forget a thing!
Join us and have all your canna-questions answered.
The Speakeasy Women’s Cannabis Club is led by certified Cannabis Coach and Educator, Terese Bowors from www.terese.ca. I’ve been learning about cannabis for 10 years now and I have a passion for changing the world with women and cannabis.
Our meetings follow a similar pattern each month:
- Welcome and Introductions
- Q and A
- Consumption Circle
- Time to socialize
What: The Speakeasy Women’s Cannabis Club August Workshop – DIY Bath Bombs and Salts
When: Wednesday, October 19, 22 from 6:45pm-8:45pm
Cost: drop in $20
To sign up, click here