Making CBD Oil at Selkirk College, Nelson, BC
October 1 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$ 79
MAKING CBD OIL WORKSHOP
Learn how to make your own CBD oil and save money! CBD oil can be helpful for managing symptoms of anxiety, fatigue, pain, insomnia, anti-inflammatory and more. This workshop is for you if:
- you want to save money on your medicine
- you want to personalize your own products
- you want to learn more about cannabis as medicine
The instructor will demonstrate:
- How to select the right ratio of THC:CBD for you
- How to access raw materials
- How to decarboxylate cannabis flower
- How to create a CBD oil infusion
- How to select additional supportive herbs
- How to calculate your dose
Students will receive a sample to take home.
Note: This is not a scent free course, the instructor will be using essential oils and coconut oil.